62 Litre RV Fridge Freezer - SECOND/RECONDITIONED
As low as $629.00
Out of stock
Discount of $10 applies to orders $30 and under
RV62 FRIDGE/FREEZEREvakool RV Fridge/Freezers come in 4 different sizes and are ideal for trucks, buses, vans as well as the family car. The RV range of Fridge/Freezers are the perfect balance of affordability and style.Whether you’re camping, taking a road trip or spending the day on the beach we all want to be able to keep our food fresh and drinks ice cold. With an Evakool RV Fridge/Freezer in the back of your vehicle, you’ll have a compact and efficient fridge to do the jobOPTIONAL - 50 AMP IN CAR WIRING KIT (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
WHY CHOOSE EVAKOOL RV FRIDGE/FREEZERS?
- 3 popular models
- Fridge or freezer capability
- Easy to use digital controls
- 12/24 and 240 volt operation built in
- Silver powder coated metal cabinet
- Fully insulated base, lid and walls
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Smooth internal walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- Quality Fittings
- Handles can be used as tie down points
- Optional bag for protection
- BASKETS NOT INCLUDED
COMPRESSOR:- EVAKOOL CK25
- Silent, reliable, efficient operation
- Low voltage protection
- Will operate on angles up to 30 degrees
- Self diagnostic fault system
- Easy to use digital controls
- Turbo mode for faster cooling
- Automatic reverse polarity protection
- Automatic change over from AC to DC
AVERAGE POWER USAGE AT 32ºC (measured over a 24 hour period)
- Eco +05ºC - 1.0 - 1.5 a/h
- Turbo +05ºC - 1.3 - 1.8 a/h
- Turbo -16ºC - 2.0 - 2.5 a/h
Power usage dependant on various factors including but not limited to:
- Ambient temperature
- Required fridge temperature
- Temperature of fridge contents
- Compressor speed (fridge setting)
Peace of mind with Australia’s leading warranty
- 2 year no fuss warranty
- Nation-wide service support
|What Makes This A Second?||
As a result of Evakool's stringent quality control and following the identification of certain visible imperfections, certain iceboxes and fridges have been graded as factory seconds.
These imperfections are purely aesthetic in nature (e.g. superficial hairline cracks or gelcoat discolouring on fibreglass or scratching on Polyethylene boxes).
Factory seconds could also be units that have been transit damaged or had broken fittings which have since been repaired.
Factory seconds could also be units that have been traded in and are graded second-hand and used. These boxes are marked on the website listing as used and are priced accordingly.
Factory Seconds can also be ex-demo units which have been used at shows or in the showroom.
Any imperfections DO NOT affect the insulation properties or performance of the icebox or fridges, qualities for which Evakool is world renowned.
Evakool reserves the right to change any information on this website at any time without notice.
|External Dimensions||900mm x 485mm x 470mm (L x W x H) inc Handles|
|External Length||900.00 mm|
|External Width||485.00 mm|
|External Height||470.00 mm|
|Second grade warranty terms||Second grade AD and RV series refrigeration units carry a 2 year warranty on the refrigeration system only.|
|Purchase Type||Buy Online Only|
|Weight in kg||27.0000|