110 Litre Evakool Fibreglass Fridge*Freezer - SECOND
As low as $1,599.00
Discount of $10 applies to orders $30 and under
The Evakool Fridge*Freezer is your ideal travelling partner.Evakool offers you Australia’s most ingenious, versatile and user friendly portable 12V/24V Fridge*Freezer combination. It combines Evakool’s renowned fully insulated fibreglass cabinet with the Evakool EK25DC refrigeration compressor.OPTIONAL - 50 AMP IN CAR WIRING KIT - (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
The Evakool Fridge*Freezer is your ideal travelling partner.
Evakool offers you Australia’s most ingenious, versatile and user friendly portable 12V/24V Fridge*Freezer combination. It combines Evakool’s renowned fully insulated fibreglass cabinet with the world leading Evakool EK25DC Compressor. NOW WITH DIGITAL CONTROLS
The unique design of the Evakool Fridge*Freezer offers you the flexibility to adjust the capacity of both the fridge and freezer compartments. Your Evakool Fridge*Freezer can function as a fridge, as a freezer or as a fridge*freezer combination… the choice is yours.
WHY CHOOSE EVAKOOL FIBREGLASS FRIDGE FREEZERS?
- Australian made
- Extensive range
- Unique adjustable fridge & freezer system
- Evakool is committed to producing the most user friendly fridge freezer on the market
- It will freeze in Australia’s hottest conditions – cooling capacity up to 60ºC below ambient
- Heat resistant white gloss fibreglass
- Fully insulated base and lid
- Lightweight but sturdy
- Smooth walls, hygienic and easy to clean
- No Joins or gaps
- Will not rust, corrode or dent
- Will not absorb food tastes or odours
- Does not need a cover
- Quality Fittings
- Handles can be used as tie down points
- Drainage bung for easy cleaning
- Removable baskets
COMPRESSOR:- EVAKOOL EK25DC
- Silent, reliable, efficient operation
- NOW WITH DIGITAL CONTROLS
- Low voltage protection
- Will operate on angles up to 30 degrees
- Self diagnostic fault system
- Normal and economy mode selection
- Proven low power usage for longer battery life
- Simple to use controls
- Marinising is avaliable for marine use
AVERAGE POWER USAGE AT 32ºC (measured over a 24 hour period)
- Eco +05ºC - 0.7 - 1.0 A/Hr
- Normal +05ºC - 1.0 - 1.5 A/Hr
- Normal -16ºC - 1.5 - 2.0 A/Hr
Power usage dependant on various factors including but not limited to:
- Ambient temperature
- Required fridge temperature
- Temperature of fridge contents
- Compressor speed (fridge setting)
|What Makes This A Second?||
As a result of Evakool's stringent quality control and following the identification of certain visible imperfections, certain iceboxes and fridges have been graded as factory seconds.
These imperfections are purely aesthetic in nature (e.g. superficial hairline cracks or gelcoat discolouring on fibreglass or scratching on Polyethylene boxes).
Factory seconds could also be units that have been transit damaged or had broken fittings which have since been repaired.
Factory seconds could also be units that have been traded in and are graded second-hand and used. These boxes are marked on the website listing as used and are priced accordingly.
Factory Seconds can also be ex-demo units which have been used at shows or in the showroom.
Any imperfections DO NOT affect the insulation properties or performance of the icebox or fridges, qualities for which Evakool is world renowned.
Evakool reserves the right to change any information on this website at any time without notice.
|External Dimensions||1000mm x 515mm x 475mm (LxWxH)|
|Internal Dimensions||680mm x 380mm x 380mm (LxWxH)|
|External Length||1,000.00 mm|
|External Width||515.00 mm|
|External Height||475.00 mm|
|Second grade warranty terms||Second grade Evakool fibreglass series refrigeration units carry a 5 year warranty.|
|Purchase Type||Buy Online Only|
|Weight in kg||29.0000|